Sugar Plum Bread For Christmas
The occasions normally bring worry into our lives, yet don't give the cooking angles a chance to get you down. Sugar Plum Bread is anything but difficult to make and everybody will love it. On the off chance that you require a comment to a gathering or to serve at your own, Sugar Plum Bread is the thing for you. You can even make small scale pieces and wrap them up for a blessing.
Sugar Plum Bread
• 1 teaspoon white sugar
• 1 container warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
• 2 (.25 ounce) bundles dynamic dry yeast
• 1/2 container white sugar
• 1/2 container margarine, liquefied
• 2 teaspoons salt
• 1 teaspoon lemon get-up-and-go
• 6 containers universally handy flour
• 4 eggs
• 1/2 container sugar coated blended organic product
• 1 container raisins
• 3/4 container pine nuts
• 1 container confectioners' sugar
• 1/2 tablespoons water
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla concentrate (discretionary)
1. Dissolve 1 teaspoon sugar in 1 container warm water in extensive blender bowl. Sprinkle in yeast. Let stand 10 minutes, at that point mix well.
2. Add 1/2 glass sugar, liquefied spread or margarine, salt, lemon skin, and 2 mugs flour. Beat for 2 minutes at medium speed with electric blender. Include 2 glasses more flour and eggs; beat 3 minutes. Mix in all outstanding flour, utilizing enough flour to make a delicate batter.
3. Knead batter on floured board until smooth and versatile, around 8 minutes. Place in daintily lubed bowl. Cover with lubed waxed paper and a tea towel. Give rise access warm place 75 - 85 degrees F (25 - 30 degrees C)until multiplied in volume, around 2 hours.
4. Punch down mixture. Turn out onto a gently floured board, and work in raisins, sugar coated organic product, and nuts. Shape into two round pieces. Place each in a very much lubed, 9 inch, round cake dish. Cover with tea towel. Give rise access warm place until multiplied, 1 - 1/2 hours.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F ( 175 degrees C) for 45 to 55 minutes. Expel from container instantly. Cool on wire racks.
6. Mix together confectioners sugar, 1/2 tablespoons water, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Spoon onto pieces. Enrich with fruits or almonds. Then again, clean rolls with confectioners sugar.
For more information about Bread Machine Manual please visit [http://toastmasterbreadmachine.com/].